As an ERP consultant, you will understand our customer's processes, help them map them to the product, work closely with the product team, train users and help them achieve their business goals. This job will test both your analytical and persuasive skills.
What you will be working on
- You'll engage with sales prospects to understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of ERPNext's features and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the sales process.
- Helping prospects evaluate and visualize how our solutions can add value to their companies.
- You will be responsible for driving the entire project more like an account manager.
- Delivering the entire project using Agile Methodology.
- Work with the team to create activities (e.g. identifying and handling key customer technical questions and objections) in order to develop strategies, resolve technical impediments and scope out migration workloads.
What we are looking for
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate
- 3 - 5 years of experience into ERP Implementation
- Experience working on implementation projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self starter with very high degree of ownership
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job