Engineers are the heart of Frappe. At Frappe, you will work with one of the most talented and productive teams of software engineers in the country and build products that are impactful and meaningful. Most of our work is also open source, so you will be acknowledged as the creator of your work.
We are always on the look out for great engineers to join our team. You can work front-end, back-end, full-stack. You can pretty much choose to work on any of the open projects we have or propose your own project. Working with a great team with a strong track record will push you to the next level. Did we say most of what we do is Free and Open Source?
What you will be working on
- Join any of our existing teams for core ERPNext, Frappe Framework, Infrastructure / SRE or work as an Individual Contributor
- Most of our work is built on our own homegrown Frappe Framework. This is the super power that powers all our products.
- You will be working with one of our teams:
- Product teams looks at deep systemic issues and helps to continuously improve the performance, usability, refactor existing code and add new features.
- Infrastructure teams maintain thousands of instances for our customers who depend on them for their day to day operations.
What we are looking for
- We look for your passion for work and projects, not your degree. Any background is fine as long as you are good at what you do. We mostly hire people at entry level or those who have worked in very self-driven environments.
- You should love writing code and buildings solutions for common problems.
- You should be passionate about deeply understanding how things work and how to make them better.
- You should be a highly skilled engineer that has worked on customer projects or hobby projects that can showcase your skills.
- Functional knowledge of ERP will be a plus.
Flask test for entry level engineers
If you are an entry level engineer, we expect you to complete the Flask hiring test along with your application so that we know you are ready for us!
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job