Work with our amazing sales team to help our customers evaluate our offerings and help them. ERP sales are complex consulting projects, which go deep into how companies operate. Your empathy and knowledge will be tested to the fullest.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Representative to join our team. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and generating new business, as well as maintaining and growing existing accounts.
Key Markets: Middle East and Africa
What will you be working on:
- Conducting market research and identify potential customers
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to meet sales targets
- Prospect and generate new leads through cold-calling, networking, and other means
- Attend sales meetings and conferences to promote our products and services
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Prepare sales reports, proposals, and presentations
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitors, and market developments
What are we looking at:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Prior sales experience is a plus but not required
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job