Design and aesthetics are key to building outstanding products and experiences. As a designer, you will continuously look to improve the design of all our assets, products, websites, and communications so they appear functional, beautiful, and minimal.
We aspire to build products that are as good as Apple in design and aesthetics, while building our own identity and brand. Help us reach there.
What you will be working on
- User Interfaces! We have lots of them. ERPNext and Frappe Framework are huge products with multiple interactions, your job will be to improve the interactions, reduce customer pain points, and make delightful experiences.
- ERPNext, Frappe, and other digital assets; our websites are really extensive and you'll be responsible for designing new features and improving existing ones.
- Anything you find badly designed at Frappe!
What we are looking for
- Passion for design(!).
- Understanding and designing good user interfaces.
- Skills in using UI tools like Figma.
- Great writing skills. Good design is good copy.
- Ability to draw illustrations is a plus.
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job