Chief Financial Officer
Frappe is a fast growing startup with aspirations of being one of the top technology companies in the world. We are looking for someone who will help us grow 100% each year and go public in the next 7 years.
Frappe is a fast growing startup with aspirations of being one of the top technology companies in the world. We recently raised our first round of seed funding from Zerodha/Rainmatter in December 2020. Though we are quite small at this point (revenue in the range of $2M), we would like to grow rapidly from here on.
As the chief financial officer, you will:
- Own the business strategy and planning piece that will fuel 100% year on year growth for the next 10 years.
- Get deep into the commerical side of business to understand the levers of growth.
- Help us expand in new territories and regions.
- Identify and manage long term investments and risks.
- Monitor and fulfill statutory and regulatory responsiblities.
- Help us go public by 2028.
You should be someone who has the right mix of experience and energy to help us in this goal. You will have to understand our unique strengths and position in the market. You will help us plan and make investments that will help us in our goal to grow 100% each year and monitor the quality and productivity of these decisions.
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job