On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- ERPNext is now Python 3 ready. The next major version will be based on Python 3, with loads of improvements in performance!
- Bench MySQL now has auto-complete features!
- GSTR1, GSTR2 report generation for India is completed and ready to be shipped!
- We're starting to use the AdWords campaign to increase the popularity of ERPNext
- Approval process in Leave Application and Expense Claim has bee refactored for Workflow
- SalesForce social login is now available ;)
- Reserved quantity for sub-contracting raw materials
- Production Order will be soon renamed as Work Order
- Chart Builder has been added to report view
- Loads of bug fixes!
- Also, ERPNext Jakarta Conference was attended by Rushabh and Saurabh!
With ❤ from Frappé
Organized, detail-oriented, conscientious self-starter, and coder!