On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, [click here](https://frappe.io/blog/open-day).
- It was a steady month in terms of new signups, new customers, renewals and support issues
- Rushabh, with some help from Shreyas and Anand, worked on a new multi-server deployment/management platform for frappe framework and its apps
- [Configurable Desktop](https://frappe.io/blog/erpnext-features/configurable-desktop) is coming soon!
- Anand added some security fixes into the framework to prevent XSS attacks
- Nabin and Saurabh put in a lot of time to fix Shopify syncing issues, alas it is a hard problem and still has some open issues
- Neil and Valmik worked on app-wise setup wizard for the ERPNext Schools project, as well as the Mumbai Hackathon website
- Kanchan's first month in the team was about learning Frappé and adding some new features in the ERPNext portal views
- Rohit started with a bang by implementing Multilingual Print Formats!
- Shreyas parsed the ansible codebase to figure out its Python API. What's commendable is that he isn't afraid to dig into the code to get things done.
- Pranjali is settling into her sales role