On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
ERPNext Conference is just around the corner, so we live streamed this Open Day to test our setup. This is the first time when Open Day has been shared with the community.
- 7 new languages has been added to ERPNext.
- Notifications can be configured for recurring documents.
- Issues in Email Inbox like Mark as Read/Unread and syncing have been fixed.
- Newsletters now have a Web View, so they can be sent from the portal.
- Bench Manager has been improving steadily. Sync happens in the background and it also supports basic git commands.
- ERPNext Healthcare has been merged finally. One of the biggest contributions from the community. Thanks to @earthians
- Speaking of domains, we now have a Hospitality domain with Restaurant module. Also, ERP for Agriculture has been in the makings.
- We now have our own Heatmap implementation (90kb saved in assets).
- Data Migration Tool which solve the problem of data syncing between Frappe and any remote source, has been merged into develop. Check out the documentation to learn more.
- We also launched Hub on community meetup at our office.
Faris hacks UI at Frappe and is an Anime Fan. He is a man of few words and prefers that his code do all the talking