Open Day October 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of October 2019
· 1 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Stock value and account balance sync. Merged
- HSN wise Item Tax
- Master calendar WIP
- Frappe SLA underway
- Global tags merged
- Customizable listview columns, WIP
- Itemwise sales history enhancement
- Multiple company pos profile
- Disable CWIP accounting now at asset level
- Added Quick Stock balance
- Appointment scheduling feature WIP
- Fix Woocommerce connection issue
- Fix PDF rendering issues
- Capacity planning in manufacturing refactor WIP
- Stock reconciliation for serialized items
- Refactor fixed asset register
- Monthly depreciation option in asset
- Optimize BOM update tool
- Cypress UI Tests Live Demo during conference
- Now we Allow End Users to Renew Subscription After Site Expiry
- GSTIN for auto invoicing
- Fixed renew subscription issue
- Group by Dashboards merged
- Better queuing and error handling
- Cache redundant DB calls. 7days -> 7hrs -> 5mins.
- Documentation updated for Projects, Accounting. Documentation for core modules are in good shape now.
- Many broken links fixed
- IndiaOS website and conference on January 18, 2019. Visit indiaos.in.
- Frappe Accounting soon to be released. Open source and free desktop tool for small businesses.
To view slides, click here
Marketing at Frappe