On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Frappé Bench is now pip installable
- mysqlclient is completely replaced by PyMySQL
- Agricultutre module is closer to an alpha release
- Frappé now has a github connector
- All doctypes have a calendar view
- Bench CLI enhanced to set admin password and logout of all sessions except current
- Frappé has a new simple, responsive, modern SVG charts libray with zero dependencies, which got an amazing response from the open source community. Thanks to Prateeksha!
- The Task doctype now has a tree structure!
Other developments include:
All in all one of the most exciting months ever!
On a side note, wishing Umair and his newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness :)
With ❤ from Frappé