Open Day November 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for December 2019
· 1 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Improvements in HR Dashboards and Reports.
- New features and Improvements in ERPNext Marketplace.
- Bug fixes in recently refactored Accounts Receivable/Payable Reports.
- Introduced Appointment Scheduling.
- Performance Improvements for Sales Invoice.
- UX Improvements Manufacturing Module.
- Bug Fixes and New features in In-App Support.
- Frappe SLA is now live.
- Scrapped Frappe Backbone, Started with Frappe Cloud as a new Managed Frappe Hosting Service. Stay tuned!
- Documentation is now a must with Feature Pull Requests.
- Multiple enhancements in Frappe Books! Checkout Frappe Books.
- Improvements in Easy Install.
- Prebuilt ERPNext Image on DigitalOcean.
- Faster Global Search.
- Introducing Pagination in Child Table.
- Improvements in Notifications and Leaderboard.
- Introducing Onboarding Wizard.
- Introducing Null States in List View.
- Desk Refactor project underway.
Content and Documentation Updates:
- Updated documentation for the Customization module.
- Videos for Project Management underway.
- Published new comparison pages and feature pages for popular modules and domains.
- Edited and Published ERPNext Conference 2019 Videos.
To view slides, click here
Writes executable pseudocode
No comments yet. Login to start a new discussion Start a new discussion