On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, [click here](https://blog.frappe.io/blog/open-day).
- This month, we had one of the highest no. of paid subscribers and got some great reviews from our users.
- Umair presented ERPNext at the ICAI workshop. (ICAI = The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
- Rushabh and Pratik released an improved App Installer. [Submit your Frappé App to the App Store now!](https://github.com/frappe/frappe/tree/develop/frappe/data/app_listing)
- Anand implemented "Who is viewing" and that whoosh sound you hear when sending emails.
- Nabin improved features like Drop-ship, Product Bundle in purchase transactions, and ability to add custom Root Accounts.
- Neil is close to releasing a beta of Frappé Schools.
- Saurabh released the ERPNext Shopify integration and is now working on Google integration.
- Pratik worked on automating the creation of ERPNext VMs.