Open Day November 2013
Team presentations and activities done in November
· 1 min read
This month's open day presentations were interspersed with interesting discussions and introspection. It was intense and exciting, and by the time we were done with the presentations and discussions, it was already 6.30 pm.
- We released a minimalist User Interface inspired by ios7,
- Migrated all accounts, but a few, to the WSGI architecture, and
- Fine tuned some parts of our code to improver performance.
- We also plugged an edge case in rounding,
- Improved existing reports, added some new ones, and
- Redesigned erpnext.org.
Here are the presentations from the team
Anand is the Chief Technology Officer at ERPNext. He reads fiction, dabbles in photography and is always on the watch for the best ToDo app.
Enjoyed like every month