Open Day March 2018
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of March 2018.
· 1 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Frappe team visits Goa on a three-day trip ?.
- ERPNext + Frappe is close to production ready on Python 3.
- Website Chat feature merged! Website visitors can now chat with the business directly through the website enabling better sales and support to the organization.
- VM build Updates. Builds were not updated since October 2017. The VM images will now be regularly updated.
- Bench playbooks now compatible with Python 3.
- Another successful edition of the Mumbai Hackathon!
- Frappe screenshare prototype (a project developed during the hackathon).
- Frappe + ERPNext Foundation is conducting the first-ever ESoC!
- Student Report Card now merged in ERPNext Education.
- Loyalty Program feature to be merged soon.
- Improvements in Hub UI. Reviews feature for Hub items added.
- Production Order: Operation scheduling fixed. Validation added if operation time exceeds the working hours of a workstation/operation.
- No Cancel --> Amend in Frappe Accounting. This situation will be handled in a better manner.
- Loan Repayment functionality added to ERPNext.
- Timer added to Timesheet.
- Data Export Tool available in ERPNext
- User Permissions refactored.
Part-time film critic, full-time consultant