On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- We had our first ERPNext Conference in Frankfurt, Germany. Rushabh and Nabin shared their experience of ERPNext conference, Special thanks to Dominik Ottenbreit and ESO Electronic for organizing and hosting such a wonderful event.
- ERPNext team and Don Bosco Institute of Technology organized and hosted a 2nd Mumbai Hackathon. More than 40 teams participated in the event and submitted apps on Github.
- We released ERPNext version 8 in this month.
- Following are the few new features developed by the team in this month
- Offline customer edit feature for POS also completed the POS bounty.
- Implemented Role and Permissions for Pages and Reports.
- Inbox view for Communication.
- We also implemented new payment gateway Stripe.
- Address Book feature for Supplier, Customer, and Lead.
- MultiSelect Link.
- Simplified the migration of student application data.
- Gantt chart custom popup
- Calendar colors.
- Multiple attachments feature.
- Global Search in Website.
- Item variants by Manufacturer.
- Rushabh also started working on Grid in a grid feature it will be a part of version 9.