Open Day - June
A peek into the Frappe Team Activities for the month of June 2020
· 2 min read
Third month into the pandemic; a gist of what the Frappe Team has been up to
ERPNext & Framework Team
- Yet another month, yet another release, extensive testing for V12 and V13 by Michelle, Reema and Mitali
- We have now added a search bar for easy navigation around the ERPNext documentation
- Prssanna has been refactoring and adding enhancements for dashboards, you can now set dynamic filters for dashboards.
- Exciting UI enhancements coming up, wait for it ;)
- Quite a few UX enhancements in list view, card view and picklist by Marica.
- Suraj has added enhancements in Exotel call notifications in the system and we have also updated the text editor.
- Rucha has been extensively working on refactoring the healthcare domain, enhancements have been made in the Patient progress page and therapy type for better analytics.
- You can now add Medical Coding fields in the Healthcare module #22501
- Sumit has been working on developing a mobile application for ERPNext, wait for it ;)
Frappe Cloud Team
- Offsite backups are now enabled for frappe cloud.
- Gavin has joined the Frappe Cloud team he has worked on a quick feature which allows you to migrate your site to frappe cloud with one bench command
- The much-awaited Custom Applications are now live on Frappe Cloud
- Akshita and Reema have collaborated to launch freshly brewed Frappe Academy videos on Customising ERPNext and Setting up Users, Roles and Permissions
- This month we also published a Partner SuccessStory with Navari Team from Kenya
- Backed by heavy market research Prasad has published blogs and alternative pages about,'What is MRP?'
- We also present to you Founder Series by Rushabh Mehta where he talks about his journey and origins of ERPNext
- Prssanna completes a year with Frappe
- Rijul, Palkan, Parth and Vrinda experience their first Open Day at Frappe! Welcome guys :)
I try to write.