By Manas Solanki
July 22, 2017
No comments yet
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- After releasing ERPNext Version 8, we have shifted our focus towards stability and smashing the bugs.
- We have tested few UI Test framework for client side testing and finally end up making our own integrated test runner library for the Frappé Framework.
- We have also started following the Semantic Versioning for both Frappé and ERPNext.
- Automated Test Setup is also built which will create the demo site for every PR and will comment the Reviews. You can check this script for automated reviews.
- We have introduced new filter design which will save a lot of clicks.
- More help pages and documentation has been added/updated by the support team.
- Some of the enhancements and new features developed this month are as given below:
- GST Redesign
- Production Order enhancements
- Redesigned Warehouse Account Model
- Sales Goals
- Company-wise Perpetual Inventory
- Setup Dropbox v2 API
- Setup Sensu Monitoring for servers
- Domainification for the Education Domain
- Strict User Permission Settings
- Assessment Module Reports
- Email Redesign
- Check out the released webinars:
- Ameya Shenoy, Utkarsh Yadav (Intern) and Shivam Mishra (Intern) also joined us and they are working on client side test coverage.
- The ERPNext Foundation also hired one developer Utkarsh Goswami who is also working on test coverage.
Cheers to Nabin for the Baby Boy :)