Open Day July 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of July 2019
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Much awaited and successful version 12 release as planned on July 22nd 2019, which incidentally is Frappe's 11th birthday, too.
- SMS Settings fixes
- CWIP Ledger Posing fixes
- Project Costing enhancements
- Manufacturing Scrap Item fixes
- Amazon S3 Backup Fixes
- Drag/Drop Desktop Cards
- BOM Comparison Tool
- Partial Stock Entry against Work Order
- Quick Entry for Quality Inspection
- Item Manufacturer DocType
- FRCS VMS (V-SDC) for accredited fiscal invoices in in development
- The much-awaited, feature of the decade "Pick List" has been shortlisted for development finally
- Faster Travis (Now 30 minutes instead of 60)
- Web Form Refactors, Website fixes
- Improvements to dropdown filters
- Energy Points Accessibility
- Social User Profile Enhancements
- Meta Tags in all Web Pages
- Auto Repeat Refactor: Works for all document types now!
- Access Log is a WIP, which is another security ensuring feature to track access of documents (print, exports, etc)
- Session Defaults, a much-needed feature for smooth navigation across various documents(ex switching between 2 Companies)
- Offline ERPNext is in talks for development. Are we ready for this?
- Faster Travis (Now 6 minutes instead of 12)
- HR Documentation has been enhanced to map all use-cases possible
- Email Dropbox
- Billing Summary Reports
- Invoice Discounting
- Testing coverage for all new features was done by dedicated team of consultants and engineers.
- Translator Portal fixes
- User SSH Certificates live
- Easy Install Script Fixes
- Option to delete personal data for any ERPNext account subscribed with Frappe
- Since our annual conference dates near, Frappe and ERPNext Foundation come together to finalise infrastructure for the conference. The website for conference went live towards end of July.
- Frappe completed an 11 years of awesomeness on July 22nd 2019 and the event was celebrated with not just a cake, but karaoke & pizzas as well. We thrive forward towards more, we've just begun ;-)
- Salman has completed 1 year at Frappe
To view slides, click here