Open Day July 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of July 2019
· 2 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Much awaited and successful version 12 release as planned on July 22nd 2019, which incidentally is Frappe's 11th birthday, too.
- SMS Settings fixes
- CWIP Ledger Posing fixes
- Project Costing enhancements
- Manufacturing Scrap Item fixes
- Amazon S3 Backup Fixes
- Drag/Drop Desktop Cards
- BOM Comparison Tool
- Partial Stock Entry against Work Order
- Quick Entry for Quality Inspection
- Item Manufacturer DocType
- FRCS VMS (V-SDC) for accredited fiscal invoices in in development
- The much-awaited, feature of the decade "Pick List" has been shortlisted for development finally
- Faster Travis (Now 30 minutes instead of 60)
- Web Form Refactors, Website fixes
- Improvements to dropdown filters
- Energy Points Accessibility
- Social User Profile Enhancements
- Meta Tags in all Web Pages
- Auto Repeat Refactor: Works for all document types now!
- Access Log is a WIP, which is another security ensuring feature to track access of documents (print, exports, etc)
- Session Defaults, a much-needed feature for smooth navigation across various documents(ex switching between 2 Companies)
- Offline ERPNext is in talks for development. Are we ready for this?
- Faster Travis (Now 6 minutes instead of 12)
- HR Documentation has been enhanced to map all use-cases possible
- Email Dropbox
- Billing Summary Reports
- Invoice Discounting
- Testing coverage for all new features was done by dedicated team of consultants and engineers.
- Translator Portal fixes
- User SSH Certificates live
- Easy Install Script Fixes
- Option to delete personal data for any ERPNext account subscribed with Frappe
- Since our annual conference dates near, Frappe and ERPNext Foundation come together to finalise infrastructure for the conference. The website for conference went live towards end of July. Check out: https://erpnext.org/conf/2019
- Frappe completed an 11 years of awesomeness on July 22nd 2019 and the event was celebrated with not just a cake, but karaoke & pizzas as well. We thrive forward towards more, we've just begun ;-)
- Salman has completed 1 year at Frappe
To view slides, click here