Open Day July 2018
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of July 2018.
· 1 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- v11 was separated from the develop branch and moved to the staging branch.
- This was again a month filled with lots of testing and fixes for all the new features of v11.
- Some more new features have been added to v11 - Supplier TDS and Loyalty Program.
- Issues can now be split in two if a new issue has been reported on the same continuing thread.
- Chart of Accounts builder has been refactored - charts.erpnext.com
- 150+ Pull Requests were reviewed and merged by the team.
- Conference Ticket booking has begun, you can book your tickets at https://erpnext.org/conf/2018
- A new enhancement to Reports - Prepared Reports has been merged.
- Brute force security feature has been added to disallow consecutive login attempts.
- Beta version for Frappe Accounting has been launched ???.
- Refactoring of Frappe Documentation has begun.
- Hub is now Marketplace, along with a lot of enhancements and feature developments.
- Postgres to be supported on Frappe, soon.
- One meetup was conducted during this month at ElasticRun, Pune.
- Frappe has completed 10 years as an organization.
- I have completed a year at Frappe.
A curiosity struck software developer at Frappe.