On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- The month was focused on stability and smashing the bugs. The team closed more than 335 GitHub issues.
- New branching and release policy was introduced to achieve stable community release without hampering feature development. To learn more about the release process, click here.
- The one user free plan was stopped!
- In terms of support issues, the month marked highest ever issues reported and resolved.
- We are gearing up for ERPNext conference in October. Payment process and website for the conference are now up and running. To register for the conference, click here.
- The interns worked front-end test coverage for various modules.
Arundhati helps ERPNext users with the support issues, and conducts online sessions for the prospects. She has rich experience in support and implementation of various ERP solutions.