Open Day December 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of December 2019
· 1 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Refactored Loan Management in HR Module
- HR Module clean-up
- Kickstarted Support via Support App
- Minor fixes in Appointment Scheduling
- Fixes in Manufacturing Module like Material Consumption against Job Card
- Couple of Fixes in Event Streaming; Expected to be merged soon!
- Started Refactoring of Healthcare Module
- Onboarding Wizard Fixes
- Refactored Fixed Assets
- Several QA tests conducted
- Conducted fixes for Child Table Pagination
- Frappe accounting has now been renamed to Frappe Books and is up and running! Checkout Frappe Books.
- Partner Portal has been restructured. Checkout Partner Portal.
Content and Documentation Updates:
- Documentation completed for Using ERPNext.
- Many errors fixed in documentation.
- Several Help Articles updated
- Published several feature pages for various modules and domains.
- Updated few Demonstration Scripts and Set Up Guides
- Published Case Studies with various clients
- We welcome our new Team Member:
- Tejas (Consultant)
- Faraz has completed a year at Frappe
- Conducted Team Events: Secret Santa and Frappe Premier League
To view slides, click here