On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Umair did webinars on ERPNext Customization, HR Module and Manufacture to Order and added 3 new help videos. Check them out on our youtube channel. He also added 15 Help Articles to the knowledge base.
- Rushabh developed a new feature Document Versioning to keep track of document history, Checkboxes in Grid to easily delete rows, Expand All button and cleanups in Tree View. He also started tagging issues based on difficulty level and fixed more than 20 issues!
- Nabin managed the 7.2 Beta release which resulted in a stable one. He also added Chart of Accounts for 7 new countries! He also fixed a lot of issues.
- Shachi did 3 Demo sessions and also wrote more than 10 articles this month. She also handled support and opportunities.
- Arundhati delivered her first successful Demo session! She also handled support issues, opportunities and discuss queries. She started the habit of writing daily and wrote 12 articles this month.
- Bhupen started picking up issues and fixed a few of them.
- I removed the jquery-ui library, added a new Datepicker and almost finished Kanban View. I also redesigned the Frappé Gantt website.
- Neil worked on Assessment Module and added features in the Attendance Module.
- Saurabh worked on the Reseller Portal and fixed some central issues. He also did a webinar on Shopify Integration, check it out.
- Rohit added Letter Head to reports and fixed some related issues. He also added new DocType called Party Type, new feature Accrual Accounting for Expense Claims, delete offline records in POS and a few other features.
- Kanchan added Activity Log in Process Payroll, and worked on new feature Employee Loan Management. She also enabled jinja templates in Terms and Conditions.
- Prateeksha worked on Global Search and integrated Help Feature in it.
- Manas worked on the new Data Import Tool. He also fixed small issues.
- Ayush is our new Team Member and is exploring and learning ERPNext.
Faris hacks UI at Frappe and is an Anime Fan. He is a man of few words and prefers that his code do all the talking