Open Day August 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of August 2019
· 2 min read
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- The infamous feature, Pick List has been introduced in version 12, and it's all the community is talking about.
- Multiple Index issue
- Invoice discounting refactored
- Faster Accounts Receivable (Query time reduced from 30 minutes to 40 seconds)
- [Localization] FRCS VMS solution for accredited fiscalized invoice is being developed
- Custom fields in Point of Sale
- Overtime feature has been introduced in HR
- Dashboard fixtures
- Shopping cart fixes
- An exciting new Data Import Tool is being built from scratch!
- Tree View is obsolete, welcome NestedSet ;-)
- Call Popup Refactor
- Leaderboard Refactor
- Enhanced Notifications Control
- Translations related fixes
- Access Log for tracking document access (print, exports, etc)
- Google Marketplace: Google Calendar, Google Drive,
- Multiple Contact Numbers and Email Addresses, as well as Address for a Contact from now on.
- Provision to add images in comments/mentions is back again!
- Enhanced Global Search
- Custom Port for Incoming Emails
- Event Streaming in ERPNext: Stay tuned for more! ;-)
- Frappe Framework Documentation is being upgraded, one page at a time.
- Enhancements in Stock, Manufacturing Module with advanced routing and elaborative infographics
- GetApp rated ERPNext under category, "Leaders"
- Multi-currency, GSTR reports, and Bank Statement Import have been added to Frappe Accounting App
- Frappe Marketing team is being driven by Kenneth, while Frappe Charts, our popular library is on Shivam's list for fixes and updates. The next version will be released shortly.
- Immutable Ledger is in works
- Partner Portal now equipped with extensive resources for Frappe partners
- Frappe is gearing up for ERPNext Conference 2019, be it registrations or preparations.
- I have completed One Year at Frappe, so have Sahil, Chinmay and Mangesh.
- We welcome our new team member:
- Dilpreet (Consultant)
- Akshita (Writer)
To view slides, click here