Receiving bulk payments
By Umair on April 26, 2018Beginner
Question: We receive a consolidated Payment Entry from the Customer. How to create a single Payment Entry for all the Outstanding Sales Invoices of a party?
Here are the steps to create a bulk Payment Entry.
- Make a "New Payment Entry". Yes, do not come via Sales Invoice.
- Select a Party Type and Party. On selection of a Party, all the outstanding Sales Invoices will be fetched for that Customer/Supplier.
- Enter the Payment Amount.
- Allocate the amount against invoices/orders as needed.
- Save and Submit Payment Entry.
Was this article helpful?