Customer Support Consultant
Customer support is an act of providing timely, empathetic help that keeps customers’ needs at the forefront of every interaction.
What you will be working for:
- Able to identify gaps, propose solutions that are standard within ERPNext
- Willing to engage with developers and create test scenarios for identified issues when required
- Proactive in solution search, replicating business issues in test servers for quicker turnarounds
- Self driven in taking ownership to closing issues and keeping customers engaged by actively communicating the solution to customers
- Able to empathise with customers and relate to the problems they face
- Thorough with support flows, SLAs management and customer issue resolution
What are we looking for:
- Any graduate or post graduate
- With 4-8 years of ERP (preferred in ERPNext, Odoo, Sage, Focus ERPs) experience in either supporting or implementing ERP
- Problem solving mindset with a focus to solving issues proactively
- Learning mindset and ability to grasp new technology and product quickly
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate essentials as well as gather requirements
- Methodical with a keen eye on SLAs
- Should be willing to work partial/ full night shifts to maximise overlap with clients time zone when required
- Be willing to working in an open minded and flexible work environment where core values support employee growth, honesty and trust
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job