Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Leader, you should have demonstrated skills in setting up CS processes in dynamic and fast paced environment. Key is execution, adoption and collaboration with emphasis on getting things done.
This is a leadership role. Incumbent is expected to have built a successful customer success team for our leading Enterprise B2B SaaS platform, ERPNext. You are expected to work directly in managing customer lifecycle in Frappe by designing methods and tools towards acquiring, adopting, expanding and renewing customers.
What you will be working on:
Managing Customer Expectation
- Set expectations for Customer Success team
- Define a clear customer lifecycle and measurable customer success touch points
- Design processes and tools to manage, meet and exceed customer expectations
- Onboard new and existing teams to execute customer expectation management
- Set up structured meetings for customer onboarding
- Identify various touch points during product implementation and support
- Drive individualised attention through
- Feature adoption
- Tracking daily active users
- Other measurable metrics
- Offer learnings to success team allowing them to build product and industry knowledge
- Make data insights available for success team helping them identify usage patterns and personalise ERPNext adoption
Providing timely resolution
- Build on existing support team and tools
- Successfully and continuously manage support tickets numbers and nature
- Proactively identify issues through usage and adoption patterns
- Build customer interaction capabilities (surveys forms/ feedback)
Understanding circumstances and driving customer connect
- Build success team that takes ownership of customer issue resolution
- Conduct CSATs and NPSs regularly
- Manage Expansion and renewal rate through successful ERPNext adoption
Embedding Customer Success as a core value at Frappe
- Work on open and consistent communication between teams focusing on doing the right thing for customer
- Build culture of trust between sales, success and delivery teams
What we are looking at:
- At least 6-8 years of direct experience in Customer Success for B2B enterprise company is required.
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Should have a problem solving mindset
- Learning mindset and ability to grasp new technology and product quickly
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate essentials as well as gather requirements
Working at Frappe
Frappe primarily works on creating open source software frameworks and applications.
Our flagship product, ERPNext, is loved by thousands of people worldwide. We were established
in 2008 and have a great reputation for building great products. We believe in creating the best
products in the world and forging our own path doing it.
The work timings are flexible so you don't have to be. Work from anywhere at any time.
We don't track hours, we track delivery. We encourage you to read more about
the company vision and our values.
Apply for this job